If you can not wait for Pokémon Masters and you want the first place in line for it, today is your day! Pre-registration is open on Android and iOS devices.
How to pre-register for the game? Simply use links below and pre-order game for your device. When Pokémon Masters will be released, the game automatically download to your device.
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
- App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
Worth to mention that a new series of six gameplay trailers was also released today on the official Pokémon Masters YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/PokemonMastersGame to provide fans with a deeper look into the world of Pokémon Masters and its major gameplay features.
These trailers include:
- An overview of the game’s battle and progression systems
- A preview of the Story Mode, including a look at the Pokémon Masters League (PML), a tournament that takes place only on the island of Pasio
- How to evolve Pokémon in this game and the special powers that come with evolution
- A look at the unique features of cooperative play, such as the ability to switch between sync pairs during battle
- How to build the perfect team based on each sync pair’s strengths and specific role (Strike, Support, Tech), as well as how to add new sync pairs to your team
Pokémon Masters will be available worldwide as a free-to-start game from 29th August 2019 with in-app purchases on compatible Android and iOS devices.
The game will be available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.