In just a moment, we will be able to play Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles! With its official release on October 15, SEGA shared with us one more trailer.
This latest video gives fans and newcomers alike insight into the explosive action and drama the series is known for, including the first real look at how the events of the Mugen Train Arc are presented in the game.
What You Need to Know About Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles
- Exhilarating Arena Battles – Master the multitude of spectacular skills of a wide roster of characters from the anime and the series’ official spinoff, including Tanjiro and Nezuko, to overcome challengers in head-to-head battle, locally and online.
- Moving Drama – Take up the sword as Tanjiro Kamado and guide his journey to become a Demon Slayer and turn his sister Nezuko back into a human.
- Thrilling Boss Battles – Action and drama reach their peak in specially designed battles against powerful demons that will test Tanjiro’s mettle.
- Original Anime Voice Cast – The original English and Japanese casts of the anime return to bring their authentic portrayals to the game.
Free Post-Launch Content Planned, Including A New Performance Mode!
We can expect big things from this game. One of them will be post-launch content.
Developers will add new playable demons to the game roster in a series of three different free game updates.
Additionally, the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Steam versions of the game will receive a 60FPS performance mode as part of a free post-launch update that will specifically feature 60FPS gameplay (exploring during Story mode and any battle where the player controls their character) and 30FPS cutscenes.
Steam Digital Deluxe Edition Update
When Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles started pre-purchase on Steam, we’ve got a chance to learn that the Digital Deluxe Edition would contain a “Profile Background.” Due to unforeseen circumstances, this item will be replaced with a “PC Wallpaper” instead.
Not a big change but some people can be slightly disappointed.
The Steam Digital Deluxe Edition will now offer:
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles game
- 4 Character Unlock Keys
- 3 Butterfly Mansion Costumes
- 12 Character Avatars
- Kimetsu Points (8,000 Points)
- High-Resolution PC Wallpaper
If you pre-purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition from now until October 15th, you will also receive:
- 2 Bonus Character Unlock Keys
- 1 Additional Character Avatar
- Access to play the game early, from October 13th
Sounds good, who can not wait for Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles?
The game will release in North America and Europe on October 15, 2021, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC – Steam.
Those who pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition will get access to the game on October 13!